Verily I say unto you all: Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations; D&C 115:5

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Music Lessons

I will be teaching Lets Play Music classes starting this Fall. Lets Play Music is music curriculum which teaches advanced musical skills to young children using age-appropriate methods. Basically a lot of play, experience and discovery! I will be teaching some sample classes in a few weeks so you and your children can experience the program first hand. Please check out the website: letsplaymusicsite.com and/or contact me for more information! This truly is an amazing program and I am very excited to teach it. Registration starts April 18th! You can contact me at home (480)844.0880, cell (480)710.1514 or email leslienelson1@mac.com. Thank you, Leslie Nelson

No comments: